NEW! NutriStem V9 XF Medium from Biological Industries for superior growth of hPSCs
- optimized for vitronectin
NutriStem® V9 XF Medium is a defined, xeno-free, serum-free medium designed to support the growth and expansion of human pluripotent stem cells (hPSC), using vitronectin and enzyme-free passage using EDTA.
- It contains only the essential components required for long-term maintenance of hES and hiPS cells.
- NutriStem® V9 XF Medium shows superior proliferation rates during long-term cultures, while maintaining the pluripotency of the cells.
- NutriStem® V9 XF Medium allows culture of hPSC in vitronectin pre-coated culture, as well as direct addition of vitronectin to the medium (no need for pre-coating).
- Produced under cGMP guidelines
- Maintains human ES and iPS cell pluripotency at high passage
- Superior results using Vitronectin, may be used with Matrigel coated plates
- Supports long-term expansion
- Cytokine-free basal medium, applicable for EB formation, reprogramming, and differentiation
- Does not contain antibiotics.
Long Time Advantage!
Nucleocounts performed on equal volume of cell suspension Chemometech, (count of aggregated cells) during long-term expansion of H1 cultured in NutriStem® V9 XF medium and E8 under a weekend-free feeding regime using 0.5μg/cm2 Vitronectin ACF. NutriStem® V9 XF medium shows superior proliferation rate in long-term culture (over 20 passages)